1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Need Arrow 2400a manual

Post in 'Classic Wood Stove Forums (prior to approx. 1993)' started by valleyoak, Dec 4, 2012.

1. valleyoak

valleyoak New Member

Bought a house with an Arrow 2400a stove. Looking for a manual for it. Does BrotherBart still have an 1800a manual to download? It would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    f​
    Check your email in a few minutes.
  3. D. Wells

D. Wells New Member

We have an Arrow 1800-A freestanding wood stove in our house we bought about a year ago. Lately the glass is tinking and occasionally smoke puffs into the room around a corner of the glass. Would like to get an owners manual from you if you can send one. Thanks. goodjourneys4me@gmail.com
  4. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Done.
  5. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Brother Bart I would love to get a copy of the arrow 1800 manual we just bought one to install and may be missing a few parts. My husband is concerned that there is no damper in the stove pipe...?? Thanks for the resource!! Carissaj@centurytel.net
  6. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Just knew I should have started charging for that thing. ;lol

Wait ten minutes and check your email. It takes a while to send.
  7. mainedeck

mainedeck New Member

We are taking care of my wife's ancestral home and it has an Arrow 1800, don't know much about it, but would like to know its functionalities, features and how to maintain it. Would it be possible to an owners manual for it? Thank you.
  8. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Check your email.
  9. Carissa

Carissa New Member

Fellow Arrow stove owners I'm interested in your opinions of the stove. We just purchased an 1800 A and would like to hear some reviews before we spend a lot installing it. Also what year model might yours be?! And do any of your stoves have a DEQ certificate on them?? We believe ours is a 1993 model it does not have a DEQ tag however hoping maybe it's simply missing?! Thanks all for any info!!
  10. BrotherBart

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
  11. Millerr16

Millerr16 New Member

Loc:
    Greenville Illinois
    Could someone possibly send the Arrow 1800A manual to me as well? We just purchased a home with this stove and would really like a manual but cannot find online. Also, does anyone know where I can buy parts? Complete blower assembly needs replaced and also need new door handles. Not sure where to find parts. Email is millerr16@yahoo.com. Thanks for any help you can provide.