Need owner's manual or help installing fire brick in Century 1000 sq. ft. model

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noweyec

Nov 15, 2008
Northwest OH
I would first like to thank all of those who take the time to help by replying to posts. This is what makes forums work. Now that I have buttered you up I of course require some assistance. I purchased a Century Hearth wood stove earlier this year. It is the 1000 sq. ft. model. I got a great deal on it but it was without the owner's manual. I am having trouble installing the fire brick properly. There are different sizes and a few are beveled. There are some tabs in the back that are meant to hold the brick in place. I am giving up my pride and am now asking for any assistance or possibly a page or copy of the owner's manual.

thanks

Look at the sticker that should be on the back of the stove and tell us the model number. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.