1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

New England Pellet LLC Update!

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Bounty Hunter, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustWood

JustWood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Arrow Bridge,NY
    KARMA. Just ask Earl.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    yup Im saying my prayers . and as i said I have followed through and called the atty general and have gotten calls back ... bankruptcy is a TACTIC .. there will be more to follow after that im sure . remember my words.....
  3. lass442

lass442 New Member

Loc:
    Massachusetts

Isn't there a 3-5 day psych evaluation mandate for suicide attempts? He would have involuntarily been held in a psych ward after the initial attempt, if this were, in fact, the case.
    Then there would be HIPA issues to further complicate the case.

Slimy son of a groan, isn't he!
  4. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    If there truly is Karma, then why is Madoff and his whole family very rich and he still living in his penthouse.....???

But some guy that rips off 1/10000 as much does himself in?

If anything, I would say this guy is higher on the morality scale than many CEO's and Wall Streeters....few of whom are leaving this earth by their own hand. Bottom line, more for our health care system to do.
  5. JustWood

JustWood Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Arrow Bridge,NY
    I'd be willing to bet Madoff took the cheese from someone who has ties with "The Family" who fits cement shoes . Or better yet maybe he will get to bunk with one of the prisoners from Guan-o. We shall find out in due time my friend, in due time.
  6. johnnywarm

johnnywarm Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut

Because the courts where made from the rich for the rich.
  7. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    I don't believe in the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, karma, or any other imaginary stuff that we've made up for the sake of comfort and having something to believe in within our happy little world... but it certainly would make me smile to know these scum-bags get what they deserve. :coolsmile:
  8. johnnywarm

johnnywarm Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut

If he did try to kill himself,it shows he got bad news from the lawyer.losing everything would suck,going to the can when you where the guard would suck. doing both would really suck.time to make sure the car is gassed up.
  9. TboneMan

TboneMan Member

Loc:
    Central NY
    Given the number of unions he screwed over, I would be surprised if his chauffeur didn't make a wrong turn sometime and his limo end up in the Hudson or the East Rivers.
  10. Gumby1

Gumby1 Member

Loc:
    Western Ma.
    THIS STORY IS VERY TRUE. TALKED TO A GUY THAT WORKS NEXT DOOR TO HIS BUSINESS AND HE CONFIRMED IT. GLAD HE DIDNT SUCCEED . I THINK HE SCREWED JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM.
  11. Burnvictim

Burnvictim New Member

Loc:
    Tolland,CT.
    I heard today that what drove him over the edge is that he got fired from the CT DOC job where he was a Leut. He was working the pellet gig while he was out on workmans comp!!!
    This guy is just a peach!
    It just keeps getting better.LOL
  12. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    like i said what goes around comes around he is getting his .... I dont know what either of them were thinking when they did this .. In the mean time I do need some pellets...
  13. hossthehermit

hossthehermit Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Maine, ayuh, by gorry
    I heard he got abducted by aliens. Heard it from a guy that useta know his sister's cousin's second ex-wife, so I know he's reliable.
  14. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    you know it does keep getting better everytime . proving our point even more . . I think in my next conversation with the atty general I will ask him to investigate some of the girl in his office who were so rude ... Like they didnt know what was going on taking all these orders and no pellets arriving to be delivered.. would be interesting to see how much they were paid off .. I mean how much money can you get paid sitting in an office telling people your order will be there when we can deliver . .. that went on on on .. yup I think Im going to have that investigated also. They were so rude ..
  15. Ductape

Ductape Member

Loc:
    Central NH

Shirley there must be some "conspiracy" charge they can come up with for the office gals. No way they didn't know what was going on.
  16. Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter New Member

Loc:
    Enfield CT
    Personally, I hope they charge all of them. I'll take time off from work to go to the trial just to see the look on their face as they go to prison.
  17. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    yes I agree . you can also be a witness if you want . I was asked to be one . Just call the ct atty general and Im sure they would be happy to have someone else. I guess they have quite a few which is a good thing . lets them know we are not letting this go away ... them maybe but not our money ... I am going to have to buy pellet.. I guess I will go to fireside design .. as he was nice enough to call me back when he saw the news and the paper and tell me he has some . there are some nice buisness people out there .
  18. Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter New Member

Loc:
    Enfield CT
    I wouldn't mind helping to put these loser away! Before you buy any pellets check the prices. A place called Connecticut Wood Group in Enfield has N.E.W.P. for $295 a ton and if you can get their coupon from the Reminder paper you can save $10.00. Another place is Squier Lumber in Monson MA.
  19. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    thanks for that information . squiers had the ones in the white bag and I did find that they had alot of ash and didnt burn as well .. enfield is not that far from me so I will check it out .. fireside is that same price....now what did I do with the reminder is the question ... hopefully it will be in this weeks ad also .. I have enough pellets for about two more weeks . but with this weather I do want to get more ...
  20. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    bounty hunter is that the one on Mullen road... in enflield ?I googled it . but didnt see that they had pellets listed..
  21. Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter New Member

Loc:
    Enfield CT
    This is MatchStickChick...hubby must still be logged in so this is showing up under his screen name (Bounty Hunter)...sorry!

cold feet...Yes, 18 Mullen Road. I'll have Bounty Hunter (hubby) confirm that with you tonight when he gets home, but I'm looking at the ad right now that was in the Reminder. They do not list pellet sales on their web site, but do in fact sell them. Coupon reads $10 off per ton, coupon must be presented at time of pick up, one coupon per ton. Cash/Check only, sale ends 2/27/09. Looks like they're NEWP in NH. We've been burning those all season and have been very happy with them.
  22. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    thanks for answering match stick .That is the one that I found . I will search for a reminder or wait till it comes this week ..there for sure is a difference on the ones that you burn . the newp are good . little ash and burn well... thanks again .... I would rather get good one from a good company then ever deal with crooks like Steve and Jason again ... I wonder if they have any friends left at all ..
  23. Lorilooo

Lorilooo Member

Loc:
    North Central CT
    You're welcome, cold.

As far as friends...yeah, they have friends. They'll get along great with all the 'friends' they'll have if they end up inside looking out. I think you get my drift...scum attracts more scum. I hate scum, it's so hard to get rid of... :shut:
  24. Gumby1

Gumby1 Member

Loc:
    Western Ma.
    Hey Coldfeet. squire Lumber in Monson has Lignetic hardwood and NEWP for $269.00 per ton ;-)
  25. cold feet

cold feet New Member

Loc:
    western
    thanks to both of you I will check them both out .. and your right scum attracts scum .. everything I think about those two I say to myself what were they thinking .. especially now with times so bad . to think that they could just walk away and think nothing would happen .. well wrong not with times like they are now .. things are tight for most .. so Im not walking away .. I want to see them pay one way or another .. If I dont get my money back then they will be behind bars... we can all make sure of that . thanks again ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.