New Englander!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter819

Nov 17, 2006
Mountains of Western PA
Here is a Picture of our new woodstove. We installed it a few days ago and It's been awesome. The weather has been mild here in PA, around mid 40's through the day and mid 30's in the evening/early morning so I haven't been able to really crank this puppy up. I can say that our central heat system hasn't run since we installed the stove. I just light a small fire to take the chill off and we're good for a while.

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences so I could search and find any questions I had during our install. I didn't need to ask many questions because I found all the info I needed through the search function or just browsing the forums. I did spend a ton of time reading posts here, I feel like I kinda know a lot of you just from that! This site is great and it gave me the confidence to install our stove and know everything is safe and to code.

Thanks again.

Hunter

Attachments

• Englander.jpg
    Englander.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 824
Great looking installation. And just in time for the really cold stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.