New Look For Harman...Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember it was us (The Giants) who ruled them twice at the big bowls. Poor Pats. How embarrasing.

With respect to the mods on this board, you're a moron! Grow up, jackass! Right... the Patriots (or any team for that matter) should be "embarrassed" because they lost a game. Do you even follow the NFL? I've been an NFL die hard for more than 35 year and couldn't tell you the last time all the so-called experts predicted The Super Bowl winner (and I'm talking about at the beginning of the playoffs...not when it's down to the final two teams). Enjoy the off-season and getting ready for the draft.

With respect to the mods on this board, you're a moron! Grow up, jackass! Right... the Patriots (or any team for that matter) should be "embarrassed" because they lost a game. Do you even follow the NFL? I've been an NFL die hard for more than 35 year and couldn't tell you the last time all the so-called experts predicted The Super Bowl winner (and I'm talking about at the beginning of the playoffs...not when it's down to the final two teams). Enjoy the off-season and getting ready for the draft.

Um, they lost two games and to who? The Giants!!!!!!!! Both games! Can you say that twice or maybe you can't count past one?
And you're the MORON!

I was poking for fun and I obviously hit your nerve. So sensitive!!!!

This is supposed to be a supportive forum for ideas and overall pellet burning suggestions. Let's leave it there... Try and take jokes as what they are and leave the name calling out of it.

Attachments

• moron-head-in-ass.jpg
    moron-head-in-ass.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 96
Wait for the click :(

Remember it was us (The Giants) who ruled them twice at the big bowls. Poor Pats. How embarrasing.
My final comments, in the grasp, holding, and the worlds luckiest catch.

That being said, what would you rather have had, 5 trips to the SB with a record of 3 wins and 2 losses in the past 12 years or your record? Never mind ALWAYS being in the mix..........

Status
Not open for further replies.