New Pellet Fetcher'

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eatonpcat

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2011
Eaton Township, Ohio
Got me a new pellet transporter this weekend:
IMG_0632.jpg

Reactions: roadrunnermoore
Nice! I've been wanting one of those. To haul pellets and my tractor, I'd even ditch my snowmobile trailer and use it to hauls the atvs.

I was eyeballing a tandem axle camper frame the other day, but it needed a lot of work.

Is it new or used?

Nice! I've been wanting one of those. To haul pellets and my tractor, I'd even ditch my snowmobile trailer and use it to hauls the atvs.

I was eyeballing a tandem axle camper frame the other day, but it needed a lot of work.

Is it new or used?
whats the GVWR on that bad boy?

Smoke...It's a new one, I looked for a used one for months, But if they are in decent shape people want to sell them for as much or more than a new one costs.
Lousyweather... 6,000# axles, But I will register it as 10,000 GVWR.

It ain't Dexter he is trying to keep up with it is OMV.

Just make certain you don't buy a lot of expired pellets Eatonpcat or the pellet police will come a calling.

It ain't Dexter he is trying to keep up with it is OMV.

Just make certain you don't buy a lot of expired pellets Eatonpcat or the pellet police will come a calling.

If I could have their money (Dexter or OMV), I would burn mine!!!

I got the trailer so I could go collecting all the expired pellets!!!

Sorry you have to be a pellet pig to collect and dispose of expired pellets (a highly technical operation), by your signature I surmise you lack the proper qualifications.

All my pellets are good until.........

Nice trailer..... I sold one exactly like that (14,000#) got rid of it, when we got rid of the New Holland LS 180 (skid steer), when we got rid of the horses. Domino effect......

Congrats... ;)

thats like the one i was using in my video the pallets just fit side by side you could fit 6 but you see the dovetail in the rear i was nervous of the pallet stack sliding off the skid
While i was unloading off the rack body i had to slide the pallet from the front to the rear of the bed and i couldnt get the strap around the bottom of the pallet so i strapped around the pellets. lesson learned the skid stood put and the whole stack of pellets began to slide off the pallet all intact. So be careful when moving/transporting pallets of pellets they can become free of the pallet

OMV...How about a linky to your video...I would like to see it??

Smoke...Haven't put a lot of thought in how to load it, but I'm sure I will figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.