New to the Forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forums, Jack. Rick

Adios Pantalones said:
Welcome aboard. Ignore Fossil, Jags, and Vic. They are evil communists and I have proof.

Welcome to the forum Jack...Watch out for AP, he sleeps with a chainsaw and the guy that post below me is also a nutcase.

How the heck did you know that???

Edit: pay no attention to All Purpose (AP), we have ways of dealing with him.

I am NOT a communist! As to the other part, I can only refer you back to my attorney, agent, and spokespotter...Mr. Adios Pantalones, ESQ., PhCombustion, & etc., etc., etc., whom I shall be taking to the cleaners directly concerning his off-hand & misguided remark about my socioeconomic-political persuasion. Or, as to the "evil" part, I s'pose you could ask my wife, but I fear she will err toward the affirmative. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.