New top, same problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to post a couple of photos. One is up close looking at the gasket at the center front where the top sits on the stove. Second is a shot of the level I placed on the stove top (notice the gaps on boths sides of the level). Was in meetings all day today so I could not call the dealer, but it is high on my list for tomorrow. gasket.jpgstove level.jpg

Finally able to post a couple of photos. One is up close looking at the gasket at the center front where the top sits on the stove. Second is a shot of the level I placed on the stove top (notice the gaps on boths sides of the level). Was in meetings all day today so I could not call the dealer, but it is high on my list for tomorrow.View attachment 64319View attachment 64320

Did you buy this new top?? I don't understand why. Jotul has an excellent warrenty. I took pictures of my chipped paint e-mailed dealer, they sent pictures on to Jotul, and came out took more pictures, a few weeks later was asked what color did I want my new stove. They hauled old away and installed new one, no problem. Happy customer, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.