Newbie just wanted to say....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawneyboy

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 5, 2010
NE PA
I am a newbie here, but have been stomping around here since April when I had my Mansfield installed. Just wanted to thank all the posters of the great information found on this site. I look forward to participating in some of the discussions. I have a lot to learn about my new primary heat source but I can tell you this much, the learning time has been greatly shortened thanks to the information here. So again Thanks. :cheese:

Welcome . . . and definitely stick around.

Welcome to the forum shawneyboy. Now you have gleaned some wisdom from others it is time for all of us to learn from you too!

With your 50 years of burning I doubt there is ANYTHING I could teach you. But I am like putty in your hands, oh knowledgable one.

With over 50 years of wood burning I now know how little I know! Yes, I still learn and most of what I learn now is gleaned from these pages.

Good luck shawneyboy.

btw, it is a good idea for you to also have a signature line. Put in there your stove and any other information. Some of us even put in information about how ornery our wives are.

Status
Not open for further replies.