1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

NEWBIE READY TO BURN

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by SNAPMAN61, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNAPMAN61

SNAPMAN61 Member

Loc:
    LITCHFIELD,ME.
    I had my regency gfi55 insert installed on tuesday. My salesman showed up last night as scheduled to show us the ropes. He fired the unit up and spent a good hour going over the units features as it heated up and burned off. He answered all of our questions and put our minds at ease about the safety and reliability of our new heat machine. I feel so relieved that I got in before what seems to be a huge strain on dealers inventories and installation capacities.Hopefully, the rush will level off and orders will be filled.after all, it is only June..........
    I had a great experience with my stove shoppe, I don't know if we are supposed to advertise for any one on this forum so if any one is looking for a dealer reference, P.M. me.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BubbRubb

BubbRubb New Member

Loc:
    Hagerstown, MD
    You didn't mention if you have your fuel supply yet. What good is the stove if you have nothing to burn in it?
  3. SNAPMAN61

SNAPMAN61 Member

Loc:
    LITCHFIELD,ME.
    I bought 5-tons of Corinth Wood Pellets for $229 a ton + a 20.00 delivery charge for the whole order. My stove dealer had Cleanfire Pellets for 280.00 with no delivery option so I think I did O.K.
  4. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA

Congrats on the new stove and I'd say you did good securing pellets
    for a reasonable cost. Enjoy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.