Newly Purchased Lopi Elite 33!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulyV

Hearth Supporter
Dec 9, 2006
I am relieved.......sigh. I have finally purchased my stove. I am staring at it as I type. I plan (as many have here) to install myself. Thanks to your knowledge and support, I feel that a proper liner/ insert install can be done by myself...and several others that dont know about that fact yet! :ahhh: . I have purchased my 25 ' of ss 316t and all the other goodies needed. I will post a few pictures later of the before and also of the outside of the house/ chimeny. I have a slope where my chimeny is and the back of the house is 3 stories high. So i will be using a cherry picker/bucket to gain access to the top. Say what you will but I would be white knuckling at that height. So again fellow heat mongers...thanks for all the support and knowledge, I will keep you posted.

Congratulations Fist-o-fury! I'm in the "install" process myself with a wood stove. Still waiting on some parts from my hearth dealer, but should be up and running soon. Sounds like you are committed to doing the install correctly, and that is the most important thing. Though I've only been here a short time myself, I've learned so much it's amazing. The pros and seasoned wood burners here are truly a wonderful resource.

-Kevin

Congrats on the new stove. We can't wait to see pictures Good luck with the install.

Congrats, fire is just around the corner! Ask questions if they come up and be sure to take lots of pics and post them when you're done. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.