Next year's wood shaping up...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nola mike

Minister of Fire
Sep 13, 2010
Richmond/Montross, Virginia
took the opportunity to c/s/s the rest of my wood, and build a rack for it. I measured 50 cu ft. Pretty disappointing, since it looked like a lot more on the ground, and it took me 5 hours (including building the rack and a bucking stand) to buck, split, and stack it. But still more than a month's worth, and I have time to get more still...

Attachments

• IMG00031-20110206-1640.jpg
    IMG00031-20110206-1640.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 300
nola mike said:
took the opportunity to c/s/s the rest of my wood, and build a rack for it. I measured 50 cu ft. Pretty disappointing, since it looked like a lot more on the ground, and it took me 5 hours (including building the rack and a bucking stand) to buck, split, and stack it. But still more than a month's work, and I have time to get more still...

Looks good nola mike, what type of wood is it?

Zap

Great looking stack there Mike.Nice sturdy stand too. :coolsmile:

You Better Get Your BOOOST ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.