> no subject <

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can burn pellets in a wood stove.

Attachments

• burning woodchips.jpg
    burning woodchips.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 338
Edthedawg said:
kinda like Will Smith visited w/ the MIB "flashy thingy"...

Man . . . I knew I should have looked away. Now I'll never know what happened. :) ;)

what happened to the dood did he get shunned from hearth

brokeburner said:
what happened to the dood did he get shunned from hearth

perhaps said dood didn't like advice, packed up his sh** and left?

Like my first boss said, don't ask a question if you aren't ready for an answer you don't want to hear.

Thanks for this thread..it kinda reminds me of when I argue with my wife..I open my mouth and whatever I say is unheard, then she replies and than I get banned from the room

Not many things annoy me, but people who come here (or anywhere) looking to validate information they know deep down is wrong, then get annoyed when they are told what they know already, do.

bummer,

i missed it , now i have nothing to say that the OP would be able to ignore, such is life.

stay tuned for the "youtube" video of the house burning down.

i should now note that the folks in here over the past several years have probably saved several house fires and other major bad things with their knowledge and efforts to help people who simply do not know and come here for advice. dont let an occasional deaf ear dampen your enthusiasm, keep up the fight gang! i wish you all worked in my shop i'd have the easiest job in the world!

He's gonna keep his shady install, will claim to insurance co (when needed) that it was that way when he moved in, and doesn't want an evidence trail on the forum to the contrary!

stoveguy2esw said:
bummer,
i missed it , now i have nothing to say that the OP would be able to ignore, such is life.
I'll ignore you if it will make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.