Nor'Easter on it's way.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have about 3" of really heavy snow so far here at our house but the electricity has gone off about ten times already. The longest it was out has been ten minutes so far. I hope that's the worst of it but this thing ain't over yet...

We are getting tons of rain but we need it.
Ever since I started burning wood, I have this strange obsession with the weather. I even get special "weather alerts" on my DROID....View attachment 65833
I have a feeling I am not alone with the weather thing.

Be safe out there all!
LOL!

We have a local AM radio station that re-broadcasts the National Weather Service radio local weather forecast 24/7. Guess what station my bedside clock radio is set to?

No snow . . . lots of rain . . . woodstove going . . . pool is filling up nicely.

Our ornamental pear in front of the office took a bit of abuse, otherwise just 6 inches of very heavy wet snow:

Attachments

• nor easter 1a.jpg
    nor easter 1a.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 74
  • nor easter 3.JPG
    nor easter 3.JPG
    554.9 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.