Northern Tool has free shipping on wood stoves!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ansehnlich1 said:
Hey, I'm thinkin' this ole thread would look reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll good in the ash can.

Great Idea....this FREE SHIPPING ruckus does not include wood stoves...only corn and pellet! ROTFLMAO
As Roseanne Rosannadanna said: "Never Mind"

ansehnlich1 said:
Hey, I'm thinkin' this ole thread would look reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll good in the ash can.
Ah, ya spoiler, go crawl back under your rock.
;)

Truly sorry to start all this... just thought I could clue in some folks to a good or o.k. deal.

Chill out ya'll. Peace out.

Are you kidding? this is the most fun these guys had all week! ;-)

Hogwildz said:
ansehnlich1 said:
;)

Hey I was tryin' to play nice, the first 12 comments I typed out all had to be deleted....BY ME :)

For the cost of shipping to friggin' Alaska a guy could probably weld somethin' up!

ansehnlich1 said:
Hogwildz said:
ansehnlich1 said:
;)

Hey I was tryin' to play nice, the first 12 comments I typed out all had to be deleted....BY ME :)

For the cost of shipping to friggin' Alaska a guy could probably weld somethin' up!

Its all good in the life of woodburning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.