Not going to -but could satisfy those doubters?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRanger

Nov 19, 2007
British Columbia
Just looking at my old manual, oh, my, look at this my PE old insert could have a CC35 Cat chit. Well, the only ones that that would please would be the (newly converted cronnies that think that it must be a cat or a secondary burn feature). Nope, dont think so, as I said looking up at the chimney the other day, no smoke, just hot air coming out. I really like my insert that they said (would last a lifetime) and so it shall. And my hats off to you "PE Summit guys" man oh man did you buy a huge pig or what,no matter, well built, and hey, it will last a lifetime. And hey, bonus , non polluter. Have been on this forum for a while and the one thing you guys have convinced me to buy is a -Thermonitor for my insert,. No one likes creasote -nor overfireing/.Yep I`m the guy with the newly upgraded baffle, and Brother Bart, hey those guys ain`t bout to sell me nothing, cept new blower for my old "smokless dragon" :lol:

e

Status
Not open for further replies.