Not only a cleaning but an exorcism

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smwilliamson

The Stove Guy
Hearth Supporter
When blasting out the air wash of this Harman Invincible a face appeared in this evil stove

2012-06-18_14-16-35_469.jpg

reminds me of the mirror in Snow White! What did it say, Scott? Are you the "fairest of them all"?

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Hey Sott

Are you going to re-paint it and clean the windows?

Hey Sott

Are you going to re-paint it and clean the windows?
No. I don't do windows.:mad:

Of coarse....the whole thing will be cleaned, painted, detailed, polished....the door handle and hopper lid have SOLID brass hardware! Firebox blasted...thing looks nice...got to replace all the gaskets next, maybe control board knobs.

This stove belongs to my wife's hair stylist. All the free cuts and colors she wants, in return I keep the Invincible up to its name.

Well Door's song titles include......

My Eyes Have Seen You
Wild Child
People Are Strange
Break On Through
End of the Night

And of Course...
Light my Fire

:cool:

---Nailer---

No. I don't do windows.:mad:

Of coarse....the whole thing will be cleaned, painted, detailed, polished....the door handle and hopper lid have SOLID brass hardware! Firebox blasted...thing looks nice...got to replace all the gaskets next, maybe control board knobs.

This stove belongs to my wife's hair stylist. All the free cuts and colors she wants, in return I keep the Invincible up to its name.

Very nice Scott!

Is it at all possible to add an Ignitor?

Nope, I don't see a face either!

Is it upside down or something?

Dave

and a new wiring harness (sung to the tune of "A Partridge in a Pear Tree"....)

What you really need to do when the shrinks come along to bug you is to put a set of rabbit ears on top of the computer monitor and attach an orange boot to one of the dipoles.

Then you need to wait for the question that should be forthcoming, which you answer, well that is the only way I can get Windows to work on this computer.

Reactions: DexterDay
YEs, you need a P61-A burn pot, P61-A control board and igniter assembly

If I just got a new circuit board, then can a toggle switch be added for the ignitor or does it need a new knob panel?

Someone had a face that came on some toast. They thought it was Christ like. Then they tried to sell it on eBay. No takers!
Spooky to have that on the glass of the stove. I would have had it washed off before you could say boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.