November 12 & Looking At 20F Tonight ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly gee, Dixie, what's gonna' happen when it really gets cold?
Personally, I can hardly wait for the January thaw, then the re-freeze where it all turns into a big azz sheet of ice.....everywhere.
It's most fun when I do the cartoon fall, where my legs go straight out and I land on my back.
Good times...good times.

Golly gee, Dixie, what's gonna' happen when it really gets cold?
Personally, I can hardly wait for the January thaw, then the re-freeze where it all turns into a big azz sheet of ice.....everywhere.
It's most fun when I do the cartoon fall, where my legs go straight out and I land on my back.
Good times...good times.

I will soldier on, as always, damn it ;lol

Looking forward to my first spill, yes I am !!

Looking forward to my first spill, yes I am !!
Did you not detect the sarcasm in my post?
But hey, whatever does it for ya'. smiley-laughing001.gif

Reactions: PapaDave
Dang it, now I have to lay claim to something else.
I'm already having slight panic attack sensations re: the amount in the shed.
I have an extra cord or so, but still........

Stinks, doesn't it?

Temps in the 20s in the winter is what the local ski area needs for making snow... they opened one run today. Don't think it will make it through the weekend though High of 63 low of 59 with chance of thunderstorms. Think they must have money to burn.

Chill coming to the NW just as I fly out to DC. This will migrate eastward, just as I return back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.