Got another oil delivery today, so I pulled up my tracking spreadsheet to enter the new data. I started this spreadsheet in the fall of 2011, and because I was making some drastic changes to the system (adding six zones of programmable thermostats, adding one one stove, improving windows, adding a second stove), I'm not sure that the trend function ever really caught up to the data... but nonetheless, here it is. The prior owners were using 1500 gal. of oil, plus 500 gallons of propane, every year. We had the oil usage down to 1150 gal. for our first year in the house (adjusts to 1367 gal. for a "normal" year), running only one stove for just a few months. With the second stove online, we seem to be trending to (or below) 700 gallons per year. We use almost zero propane, only really using it to warm the garage for occasional winter projects.