Ok bogydave I have a new pallet project to make !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Here is what I am gonna make out of pallets for outside on our porch what ya think?

Attachments

• aparte4.jpg.400x300_q85_crop-smart.jpg
    aparte4.jpg.400x300_q85_crop-smart.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 387
I'd drop the shelves and make it long enough to take a snooze on. ;-)

andy this is the plan but I am still keeping the shelves ;-)

Pete

You miss the point Gary I can burn the whole darn thing if I want later :lol:

Pete

Been busy, Daughter - SIL got a house, making re-mods, tearing out floors, taking out walls & bathroom fixtures, adding walls, some electrical & plumbing, I hit the woodshed & hearth areas & go to bed. Painter is painting now. New floors next week.
The color you posted is not quite what I expected. (I think Purple should be your color ;) )
A Padded, Painted, Pallet Pete, Porch Project :lol: LOL
Love it.
You may have to write a DIY book & sell plans,
"Pallet Petes, Pallet Projects & Plans". Make $$$Millions :)

bogydave said:
Been busy, Daughter - SIL got a house, making re-mods, tearing out floors, taking out walls & bathroom fixtures, adding walls, some electrical & plumbing, I hit the woodshed & hearth areas & go to bed. Painter is painting now. New floors next week.
The color you posted is not quite what I expected. (I think Purple should be your color ;) )
A Padded, Painted, Pallet Pete, Porch Project :lol: LOL
Love it.
You may have to write a DIY book & sell plans,
"Pallet Petes, Pallet Projects & Plans". Make $$$Millions :)

Congrats to doughter for getting a house its a big step ! Is here house made out of pallets by chance :lol:
You better put pictures of that porch up Dave :lol: you will be the first official pallet Pete pallet reader when I write a book the cover will have your pallet Pete ( by Dave pallet Pete porch ). My niece says pink is my color by the way :lol:

Pete

Pete1983 said:
Congrats to doughter for getting a house its a big step ! Is here house made out of pallets by chance :lol:
You better put pictures of that porch up Dave :lol: you will be the first official pallet Pete pallet reader when I write a book the cover will have your pallet Pete ( by Dave pallet Pete porch ). My niece says pink is my color by the way :lol:

Pete

You're gonna love this one Pete:

http://summerville-novascotia.com/PalletWoodShed/

and the ultimate place to get lost in pallet land:

http://tinyurl.com/6plsvw5

DAKSY said:
Not nearly as creative as a WHOLE building, but...

Daksy, I love those shelves....very "rustic"....that is my "theme" in the house....I don't like anything formal in my home.

I like to have the kind of home that people want to come in and relax....."Homey"....
I hate visiting a friend's home that you are not allowed to take a beverage into the family room....WTF? Or...you have to take your shoes off upon arrival.... >:-(

I hate visiting a friend’s home that you are not allowed to take a beverage into the family room….WTF? Or…you have to take your shoes off upon arrival….

You better have a beverage in your hand when you come in my house. Shoes are optional.

KC

love those pallet shelves !

hope you dont mind but i,m gonna "borrow' that idea

BeGreen said:
Pete1983 said:

Pete

You're gonna love this one Pete:

http://summerville-novascotia.com/PalletWoodShed/

and the ultimate place to get lost in pallet land:

http://tinyurl.com/6plsvw5

Ok that is sweet Begreen you just gave me more ideas and my wife more reasons to shake her head :lol: She already thinks I have to many pallets laying around so I say that isn't possible I could make anything out of them! Like a flinstone car, house, garage, wood shed, boat maybe even a time machine. The list goes on and on and on and........... %-P

Thanks
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.