OK lets settle this!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
skinnykid said:
Looks like we all need a field trip to the skinny kids house! Get your permission slips signed and we will all go on a nature walk.

Fossil, bring that Bike, I will show you how to wheelie it!

Thanks for the info JPL, now I am confused again.
Me Too! Really I don't have a better answer than poplar. That's probably it. There are some pretty big ones out in my woods. I'll take a walk tomorrow and check out the bark again. I know sometimes at first glance I confuse the bark for oak on the big ones. While it's not tulip poplar, BB is pretty on as usual. It's called tulip poplar for a reason, the wood is so poplar like that it might as well be a poplar. Where are you in NH? I'm near Durham-Portsmouth area.

skinnykid said:
Looks like we all need a field trip to the skinny kids house! Get your permission slips signed and we will all go on a nature walk.

Fossil, bring that Bike, I will show you how to wheelie it!

Thanks for the info JPL, now I am confused again.

I'm so old, I can't remember my last wheelie, but you'd better believe I did a few on other bikes...and I'm old enough not to need any stinkin' permission slip for anything. The nature walk sounds nice. On my way. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.