1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

One Year of Experience.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by bill3rail, Jan 22, 2013.

1. bill3rail

bill3rail Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    LI, NY
    It has been one year since I first started my stove. I have burnt well over a ton of pellets. The second half of last year was very mild, and I did not burn too much. The first half of this year has been fairly cold and I have burned more than last year by far.

The only problem that I have experienced was this past week, when she would not fire up four different times. Upon inspection I discovered that my upper auger jammed. `I just turned the auger from the motor end and I quickly felt it free up. Hit start and that was it she ran fine.

I am extremely satisfied with England Stove and burning pellets, and more important than that, my wife likes it! She asks to put the stove on sooner than I do some days.

I love reading these forums because the information/jokes/help that is offered up is priceless.

Thanks,

Bill with a beautiful, warm and happy wife!
    will711 likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. P38X2

P38X2 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Jaffrey, NH
    Congrats on your warm home, happy wife and first DIY repair :)
    ....and saving $$$ ;)
    will711 likes this.
  3. As we always say on the internet: Post pics or it's not true. :)
    bill3rail and P38X2 like this.
  4. bill3rail

bill3rail Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    LI, NY
    What Part?
    Beautiful, happy or warm?
    Or all three?
    Don't hold your breath!