one year old Enviro Mini headache.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezcore67

Oct 26, 2014
Stratford, CT
Hey everyone, I am having a little issue with my Envio Mini pellet stove. What it is doing is after it gets warmed up the auger like flashes but the auger doesn't feed pellets, but after a few cycles it will return to working again. The problem is intermittent but it doesn't allow the stove to build a substantial fire. I called my dealer and he told me to look for vacuum leaks which I did the problem got a little better because previously the fire would go out on high. It did shut down on me last night on the number 3 setting and it threw a #3 code. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

P.S I cleaned the unit out very well this past week, vent and all including the vacuum hose to the vacuum sensor.

Clean the vacuum house to the firebox. The little nipple that the hose connects to is famous for getting clogged. What I use to do was unhook the hose from the vacuum switch and blow thru it as hard as I could.

I tried tightening the bolt for the auger, its still very tight. Im goint to check out the exhaust temp sensor and see if that helps, I also plan on vacuuming out the hopper really well see if there might be something holding the auger up.

You could wire 115 directly to motor while installed(pan to catch pellets)and run for a while.If ok then check voltage going to motor when auger is called for.Also listen and see if combustion blower is speeding up and slowing down.

are your pellets long-ish? could just be getting hung up in the bottom of the hopper...."logjam"

Status
Not open for further replies.