Osburn 2200 or 2400?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, hopefully this will take care of the problem. Keep us posted.

There are threads like this where I also wonder how they are currently doing. Bitterbee seems to have wandered off as well. It would be great to be able to do a "stump the chumps" ala hearth.com and revisit some of these golden moments to see how they turned out and whether we were right or blowing smoke.

This was the classic quote.. :lol:

BeGreen said:
I can just hear the comments back at the dealer...

Oh yeah, I remember that puppy. Isn't that the rusted Osburn we repainted with that experimental, hi-temp, grease paint? So what's the problem, she looks great?

you know, i remember a call i had several years ago abouta stove (pellet) that all of a sudden started smelling up the house and leavinga greasy film in the room everywhere. we worked over the phone for several days before finding out the folk's little granddaughter found a neat place to store her crayons. you guessed it , slid them right into the heat exchanger tubes above the door. apparantly there were like 64 crayons in the box, the fellow called me up and explained that the little girl showed them where she put the crayons, apparantly the unit was not running when she did it. but they all ended up in the stove melted crayons dripped backwards into the back of the tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.