Out my back window

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fespo

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 14, 2005
South West burbs of Chicago
This is the only time I like snow, when it sticks and stays in the tree branches. If you look to the upper right you can see some of my new stacks of wood. I have about that much more to bring home. My property line stops at wooden bear, and then next 120ft or so is the natural gas line easment. My neighbor to my right does not want to see the neighbor to the south so I made a wood fence. Everyone wins

Attachments

• S30A0077.jpg
    S30A0077.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 555
  • S30A0078.jpg
    S30A0078.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 560
Nice yard fespo looks very organized. Are you in the middle of a neighbor feud ?

Pete

No feuds, just my neighbor to the right does not want to see anything or anyone. The house behind me is an older lady in her 70s, see was real nasty to me before, with my garden and my wood. Then her husband passed a few years back and now she did a 180 turn. Super nice, pays me to cut the grass and clean-up the leaves. Does not say anything about the wood. I do give her alot of veggies all summer long

Funny how that works. I have a neighbor lady that was not nasty but she never said much. Now her husband was very hateful, after he passed away she speaks all the time. I do the same though take her over stuff from the garden. Just wonder if I would have taken stuff over and offered it all the time when he was living would it have made a difference. I didn't because he was did not even seem to like himself. Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.