Outdoor boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insight duramax. I'm still in the concept stage. First step is c/s/s a ton of wood. Second is securing the capital needed. Then I'll start designing the system with help from the peoples here I'm sure.

Reactions: duramaxman05
My purchase of an OWB was a great idea, my only problem was the brand that I bought. Stay away from the Central Boiler stuff. When if is working, it works great. I am going on the fourth season and have had to replace the controller, the relays and have made many repairs to the firebox. CB has been unresponsive to me and my requests for any warranty work, as their warranty is effectively useless because of some nifty legalese that they use in the body of the small print.
Research some of the other brands, lots of guys on here that will recommend one of the others, with lots of experience to back it up.

The Weimar

Status
Not open for further replies.