Over fire or chimney fire??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure I follow you jdogg what do you mean?

Haven't you ever noticed how often a failing or closed business burns down from a "fire". Often seems to start in middle of night when no one is around.

In West Texas there used to be a sleazy nightclub out in the middle of nowhere that you could almost mark on your calendar the next time it was going to burn down.

Don't remember how the joke went because it's about 50 years old but it starts with three old classmates talking at a reunion.
Well, how have things gone in your life since I saw you last Sal? Well, my business burned and I've been retired since on the insurance settlement.
How about you Harry? Well I had a fire and lost my business but the insurance paid off so I also retired.
How 'bout you Abie? Well we had a flood and it wiped out my fruit stand.
Abie, "how do you start a flood"?

Reactions: hobbyheater
yeah I got it a little after I posted that I am a little slow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.