P61 blower cost

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

snikr

Hearth Supporter
Sep 14, 2008
Wallingford, VT
My daughter just had to replace the distribution blower on her old P61 Harman. Local dealer had one but it was VERY COSTLY. She didn't want to wait so she bought it (about $190!!). Any idea where I could get it cheaper? I know I can replace the blower on my P68 for under $100. Thanks for the help.

There is parts list on this forum and such. I can't find the parts list so I will repost it.

Attachments

• P61 blower cost
    harman parts pg1 40.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 110
  • P61 blower cost
    Harman parts pg2 40.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 99
  • P61 blower cost
    Harman parts pg3 40.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I am a OEM kind of guy. You bought the stove for the quality. Why put inferior aftermarket stuff on it? The original blower probably lasted 10 yrs or more?

Yes it did. Just a bit costly I think. About $50 more than the one I bought for my P68.