Pallet Wood Shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool shed. I was just offered as much pallet wood as I wanted from a family member who manages a lumber yard. He apparently receives huge amounts of shingles and some siding on various sized pallets. I always balked at the idea, considering nails and occasional paint.... but free/dry/hot/quick fire seems like it might be something to consider.

I can't believe people give the pallets away, we have a major pallet manufacturer just a few minutes up the road here. He always seems to be busy fabricating new pallets.

Brian

there's a guy giving away 8' pallets real close to me. Not a bad idea.

Here's my woodshed. Made out of pallets, built a year ago. I've added onto it since then but dont have an update pic.

Attachments

• woodshed.jpg
    woodshed.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 661
BucksCoBernie said:
Here's my woodshed. Made out of pallets, built a year ago. I've added onto it since then but dont have an update pic.

That's a beautiful shed. Please post a picture of the new "addition".

Both sheds are field expedient and resourceful ...kind of handsome too.

Great ideas. Dry, lets wind through - win win.
Please do post your updated pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.