Pawn Shop wised up on Stihl 361

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenster

Minister of Fire
Jan 10, 2010
Texas- West of Houston
A couple of weeks ago I was in an area pawn shop trying to work out a deal on a log splitter. That never happened, thankfully, but while I was in there I saw an MS361 on the shelf and it was tagged at $199!! I really like my MS390 and have no need for another saw but I kept thinking about that 361 and decided I'd go see it was still there and buy it with the idea of immediately reselling it. So, today the saw was tagged at $399.00. I guess I should have bought the first time I saw it but my mind was on splitters not saws.

Lost opportunity for me, but at $399, it's still sitting there.
They also had an Stihl MS 044 tagged at $469.00.

Oh the deal on that would have been keep the 361 and sale the 390 for 300.00 and you would have been paid to run an awesome saw! lol

smokinjay said:
Oh the deal on that would have been keep the 361 and sale the 390 for 300.00 and you would have been paid to run an awesome saw! lol

No doubt - that is exactly what was going through my head as I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.