Pellet bin austroflamm integra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnman1

I open my bin to fill the hopper and the feed shuts down, what is the best way to seal the bin so this will stop.
I had to buy a hotter running ton of pellets this year because I could not get my normal ones. People been stocking up thinking the words about to crash.

There's a safety switch on some stoves so you don't lose a finger in the auger. keep the lid closed.

Loss of vacuum. Probably a sign of things to come if things are getting that loose.

Does this stove even have a vacuum switch? I was thinking the mass airflow sensor on the air inlet pipe took the place of that function on the older Integra?

There is no hopper switch on the older models.
In the hopper inbetween the seams there should be a very narrow gasket less than a 1/16th of an inch wide. Sort of reminds me of screen spline.
It may be when you open the hopper it is creating a vacuum of sorts.

There is no hopper switch on the older models.
In the hopper inbetween the seams there should be a very narrow gasket less than a 1/16th of an inch wide. Sort of reminds me of screen spline.
It may be when you open the hopper it is creating a vacuum of sorts.
Or in the case of a mass sensor, to much flow via auger tube!?

Status
Not open for further replies.