Pellet Brand VS Heat output

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

investor7952

Feeling the Heat
Jan 16, 2009
Norther NJ
I would love to know if anyone has done any study under same outside temp conditions comparing the different heat that different brands put out. Has anyone put a temp sensor or magnetic temp gauge where the blowers are on there stove? I am in the process of doing this. I know different pellets give off different heat but I want to try and compare them to same outside temps and same conditions.How much difference in room temp have some of you guys seen with your own findings?
I am using firside ultras and dont think I am getting max heat out of my Accentra insert. I have a ton of Hammer hot ones I am going to try very soon.

investor7952 said:
Has anyone put a temp sensor or
magnetic temp gauge where the blowers are on there stove? I am in the process of doing this.

Lots of folks here have done that, for all it's worth.
Try the search feature. Many threads and talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.