pellet help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRA

Feeling the Heat
Nov 24, 2014
north shore ma
How can I tell where green supreme are made. Is there a code on the bag to distinguish NY plant vs nh? Can't seem to find it by searching threads

Thanks

I looked up the upc just says green supreme doesn't say where it's manufactured upc code is on top left corner of bag from front view

Number on front is nh. Number on rear ny. Save your energy there both junk

Not true. I happen to know from personal experience that Green Supremes make excellent pet cage bedding.

Reactions: LordmetalZ28
I know they are terrible. Down toast 10 bags. Burning purcell, energy logs aka north Idaho woods, white pines awf, and easy blaze the rest of the season. Glad I got these over with before the weather is consistently cold. First year burning and lesson learned. Green supreme has ok heat but have to clean stove every three days. I have a winslow pi40 insert

Status
Not open for further replies.