1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freebird77

freebird77 Feeling the Heat

Called my dealer to see what they are going for now. They said hardwoods for $199.00
    If you bought the stove from them, $189.00
    Doesnt sound too bad to me as when I bought them last June I paid $199.00. I believe they said the brand was Fireside, but Im not sure. Does this brand sound familiar, and are they any good?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hyip1206

hyip1206 New Member

Loc:
    Meredith NH
    Fire Side Ultras are decent pellets they burned well for me. 189.00 is a great price
  3. The Patriot

The Patriot New Member

Loc:
    Southeastern Mass
    Depends on where he is. In New Hampshire, yes, any premium pellet for that price and I'd buy 50 tons. :)

In other areas, Michigan and Ohio for example, not as much.
  4. freebird77

Im in NE Pa.
  5. zendiagrams

zendiagrams New Member

Loc:
    Williams, PA
    Where abouts? I normally get my pellets from Wind Gap last year was 220 a ton delivered, rather find something a few bucks cheaper.
    However, I am 10 miles south of Easton, so I am limited to where I can get pellets. 200 delivered would be nice since I usually get 3 tons, but if I managed to get my insert for the first floor this year, then I would be shooting for 4-5 tons.
  6. freebird77

Im in Hallstead about 50 miles north of Scranton. Get my pellets in Binghamton NY just across the boader.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.