1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Pellet Stove Inserts

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by swalz, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swalz

swalz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Newark, DE
    I am thinking of getting a pellet stove insert for my fireplace; I already have a Harman XXV and would like to start researching which one to get. This will not be done til next year so I have plenty of time to look and decide. I know about Harman, Quadra-Fire and Lopi would like some suggestion on other brands. I would also like to stay away from Harman and the Quadra-Fire because of issues I have with the dealer that sells them.

Edit
    Found the Enviro Milan Fireplace Insert; looks like what I'm looking for; now need to find a dealer and get a price. :coolsmile:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. lpgreg

lpgreg Member

Loc:
    central mi.
    check out the Whitfield Profile 30 insert. I like mine
  3. CelciusMaximus

CelciusMaximus Member

Loc:
    eastern,PA
    harman accentra insert all the way
  4. swalz

swalz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Newark, DE
    I have a XXV and do like it but when it comes to the dealer that's another issue. I have had problems with the dealer and when I do need service it takes 2 or more weeks to get someone out. This is why I'm looking at other stoves + I would like to not spend as much as I did on the Harman.
  5. swalz

swalz Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Newark, DE
    I am looking at the Country Flame Crossfire Pellet Insert, there is a dealer not to far from me so this might be an option. Has anyone used this stove and can give me some feedback.
  6. stealyourface

stealyourface New Member

Loc:
    Ont.
    I am in a similiar position, looking to buy for this coming winter. First choice was the Harman Accentra, yet they are apparently backordered till next Spring.
    My next option is the Enviro Empress or similiar Enviro insert.
    I am looking for any info , reccomendations, reviews etc .. particuliarily of the Enviro if possible.
    Thank you,
  7. BadDad320

BadDad320 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NW New Jersey
    I'm interested in opinions on inserts too as my Mom & Dad are wanting a pellet insert for their fireplace. Enlighten me.........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.