Pics of my set up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thechief7373 said:
Sorry everyone, hope this works.

Thats a strong set-up!

Thanks everyone, whatever it takes to make the job easier. I started out 6 years ago by cutting the trees down in the bush, bucking them then hauling them out on my quad trailer. Seemed like I was handling the wood many multiple times. I'm trying to get it that there is the most amount of finished good production with the least amount of work. Call me lazy but sometimes it pays to just use your head instead of your back. I'll get some more pics of the finished stacked pile next time I'm back. Current weather here is cloudy, foggy and all the snow is gone. +3 degrees celcius.

Nice large wood piles! That's a lot more than I would burn here in Oregon.

Oregon Bigfoot

chief- i know alisa craig-good friends in listowel and harriston. we all cottage in muskoka. i'm up there from early april til late october.LOVE IT!! i need to work on my woodpile up there 1 st thing this spring. as you know we frequently burn until mid may ,then again later in sept. onward. am in great shape here in ky.about 41/2 cords. mostly oak and hickory. some ash and locust. good stuff. 1/2 cord in the shed,basement and in drying piles.will be fine this winter and my piles of wood outside are drying nicely for next year and beyond. keep warm up there in gods country. art

Thanks Art, although I might want to swap with your weather right now. Currently major high winds and rain just changed to snow and they are talking a pile of snow for us as the lakes are still wide open and with this arctic air coming across them, we're set up for some good snow squalls tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.