Platinum pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for fireside platinum
It is on the home depot site 269.00 but my area never has them. not sure about the ones you are looking for
shopping
Hey boo boo - guy in Dunbarton, NH has a ton of FS Premiums he's selling on CL, and NOT trying to make a killing: http://nh.craigslist.org/for/4951278181.html

Last edited:
I didn't realize HD lowered their prices to 239 later. No harm in checking with him to make sure though.

Everyone is talking about these pellets as the "Fireside" Platinum...
It may be what he is talking about.... but he mentioned "Platinums" in his OP..

There is a very good pellet out there called "Platinum".
They come from British Columbia (like Okie, and La Crete) and burn quite well....
A spruce-fir-pine (heavy on the pine) product.

Dan

images
The pellets in this photo is definitely not Okie platinums. The Okie platinum bag is black with red borders on the front and an entirely see thru back. The product in this photo is totally unfamiliar to me. The Fireside Platinums is the Canadian product made by Energex. Too many Platinums to keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.