Plenty of pellets at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warmncozy

Nov 3, 2009
Southern NH
Forgive me if this has already been covered. I haven't been getting on this forum much lately.

I was at Lowe's in Bedford, NH tonight and there are skids and skids of pellets to be bought. Natures Own, Green Supreme's and Maine's Choice were the ones I saw. I bought a partial pallet (42 bags) of the last Green Teams they had. I've had really good luck with Green Supreme's, but for the coming colder months I think the Green Teams will out perform them. The guy there said they'd be getting more in soon.

I haven't seen this much in stock for 3 years. They're also keeping them under cover which is a change for Lowe's.

At $207 a ton with a 5% discount for using my card I'm a happy guy right now. First of January and I'm 4 bags short of burning a ton this season. Too bad I'm a snowmobiler or I'd REALLY be happy. :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.