porcelain stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

joop

Minister of Fire
Aug 26, 2018
beauharnois ,quebec
okay peeps,i need some white porcelain modern looking stove models to look at 1200sqft heating capability.and does any manufacturer make orange by chance .wife wants new stove for cabin, hence colour choices.thx

Google provides a Looooong list...

I suggest you mention a style you(r wife) prefers first before random mfgs/models are thrown out here...?

Orange no. White you might find a few not sure who does white anymore. But with deep enough pockets you can enamel and stove any color you want

Jotul has porcelain stoves, like mine, forest green. It's a beautiful high gloss finish. The same now as it was 23 years ago. Jotul changes there colors. I don't know what they have now.
A number of other stove have the same finish.

For new stoves this may be limited. For older stoves, there's a long list.

You can buy white Pacific Energy Alderleas over here. Not sure about over there.

Pacific Energy has a color option for their enamel stoves that is called Modern Desert which looks to be similar to a burnt orange.
The Neo is the more modern style stove and comes in a couple different sizes. Which size would be better for your application would depend on the specifics of your setup.

There is high temp gloss orange paint available made for engine blocks and exhaust manifolds.

Maybe that would work.

Reactions: Monkeysocks
saw the neo in white and desert she didn't seem impressed,very picky lady thats how she wound up with a wonderful guy like me:rolleyes:.i'll keep looking i guess,was hoping for a shortcut:)

Good luck! Lol.

Check out their line of paint made for stoves and grills!

1200°F High Temperature Stove & Grill Paint​

Highland Stove Master 1200 Series is the latest in high temperature stove paint technology. Combining an industrial back bone with ultra quick dry times makes it a premium option for for wood stoves, pellet stoves, grills and more. It may be spray applied or rolled on, and doesn't require a heat cure.

i like the t5 &t6 but she wants modern showed her the neo line nothing happening there lol.back to the old electronic brain .weres that p2 modulator

Once my wife saw a vitreous enamel stove, a flat black painted stove was done. It's a hard glass finish. It takes a hammer impact to chip it. Somehow it holds up the heating and cooling on the cast iron.

Does she want reliable heat or eye candy? It's a cabin, not a chateau.

• Haha
Reactions: TomMcDonald