Premium easy heat brand pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobie

Jan 20, 2010
southern michigan
Has anyone tried premium easy heat brand wood pellets?Local store has them for $175 per ton until May 30th.Thanks for any info.coobie

Has anyone tried premium easy heat brand wood pellets?Local store has them for $175 per ton until May 30th.Thanks for any info.coobie

Did not like them at all...too dusty and did not give off nearly the heat that Somerset or Country Boy do.

Not really a Fan of them either... I found quite a bit of "foreign" material in them. For the shoulders. Not Bad......

But the Dead of Winter? Not gonna cut it.

Buy a few bags and try them. I bought 2 ton. 1 ton was actually pretty decent. The other. Not so much....

They had plenty of btu's for most of our mild days this past winter! coming from a guy that doesnt really like them! :) but if theyre dry i guess i'd buy a ton or two

Status
Not open for further replies.