Pretty quiet on here right now..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SidecarFlip

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 7, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Once fall sets in and things start to get colder, it won't be. Will be loads of questions I'm sure and lots will be from lack of maintenance.

Reactions: vinny11950
As I get older.. nah... I am more tolerant of stuffy, humid air. Nov. and Dec. are the only months I can tolerate winter. January 2nd to February 14th is a slog. During this time I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel while I am filling the wood and pellet stoves. Need to get back into an outdoor winter sport that makes me happy when its cold and snowing.

As I get older.. nah... I am more tolerant of stuffy, humid air. Nov. and Dec. are the only months I can tolerate winter. January 2nd to February 14th is a slog. During this time I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel while I am filling the wood and pellet stoves. Need to get back into an outdoor winter sport that makes me happy when its cold and snowing.

Why I hunt. Breaks up the boredom of winter. I read a lot too. Keeps my mind active.