Props to Hearth&Home & McCoy Heating

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I shouldn't give props to a company just doing what they say their gonna do. But it's good to know, that 4 years into the 5 year warranty on most parts on my North Star unit, their gonna replace 2 parts under warranty, no questions asked.
I need a new baffle board and new right handle. Still under warranty.
THe baffle board finally broke into a million pieces even though I'm really carefull with it, this year, it just disintegrated. The handle broke at the end and the nut fell off it, I cut it flush and re-threaded it, but it was really just too tight because it's too short now and needs to be replaced

I think the dealer may have had something to do with it too, but, after the weekend I had (work related CRAP ruined my weekend!) it was nice to get a call first thing here on Monday, no battling, no fighting, no bringing them the bad parts or making appointments for them to come out. Their just gonna replace the stuff. It's on it's way.

Reactions: raybonz
That is good to hear blazer. I have heard another good report on this dealer too. Happy burning to you this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.