PSG Caddy or Energy King 385EK?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronoz

Aug 15, 2008
CT
No dealers in CT for the Caddy but there is one for the Energy King 385ek. Both qualify for tax credit which is nice. I have a 2200+ sq. ft. colonial in which the unit would be placed in my basement and ducted into my existing duct-work. I would just need to connect a cold air return and have some dampers installed. Which one would you recommend?

Cant speak for the EK but I have sold tons of Caddys. I know about the issues in CT because I end up shipping a lot there. Selling a Caddy is always a pleasure, because we know we'll end up with a happy customer. You can feel free to contact me if you want a quote on one for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.