Quadrafire Santa Fe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericjd23

Aug 14, 2015
Mansfield MA
My wife and I are looking for a pellet stove that is reasonably priced so that we can use it as a supplement to heating our house. We have been looking at the Quadrafire Santa Fe and I recently found a used one online. The stove is 5 years old and the individual used it to heat his small cape. He says its in great working condition and actually hates to part with it. My question is do any of you have a santa fe and if what do you think about this stove?

Many Santa Fe owners about the site. One from Iowa that services them, Kappel I believe. Helped me out when I got one. Simpler design with a sometimes PIA control box. Only real drawback was they took a long time to get the room fan to run and the room fan I thought was a bit weak. There is a few minor issues with them. I wanted to try one out because of the multifuel ability.

Hello
I have rebuilt 3 Quad Santa Fe's and 2 Quad Contours. The older Santa Fe with the pie warming compartment. I kept a Contour to heat my shed in the winter and I use the Lowe's Iris T-Stat to turn it on with my Iphone on my way home from work. I really luv it! I had to put in a few new parts at first but it now runs flawless. If you have any questions let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 158
Definitely a solid simple stove. I have been pleased with mine, no real issues to date.

Reactions: FLAMES ON
My wife and I are looking for a pellet stove that is reasonably priced so that we can use it as a supplement to heating our house. We have been looking at the Quadrafire Santa Fe and I recently found a used one online. The stove is 5 years old and the individual used it to heat his small cape. He says its in great working condition and actually hates to part with it. My question is do any of you have a santa fe and if what do you think about this stove?

Thanks guys

Reliable stove. Very few calls for service on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.