Ravelli RV100C flame goes out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jerrieric

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jul 7, 2008
Windham Me
After my rv100c runs in modulation mode for an hour or so it will lose its fire but throws no error code. I need to restart. Any ideas?

Never figured it out the flame was out but it said waiting for restart so maybe it does that after a while I don't know. I burn probably 6 tons of pellets with this new stove without any issues so I'm chalking it up to a blip. Running temp on 69/71 power level 5. What I love about this stove is no clinkers ever. Plus only needs cleaning every 4 or 5 days running 24/7

Last edited:
After my rv100c runs in modulation mode for an hour or so it will lose its fire but throws no error code. I need to restart. Any ideas?
Sure wish the stove would come back automatically after a power outage. Get the 01 blackout my generator comes on and I have to restart the stove manually. Little irritating when it's in the middle of the night