RE: Another "What make and model is this stove" post

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
From an on line real estate listing . . . wondering about the make and model of the stove.

This might be a better photo . . . or at least be a photo.

It’s a Lopi Leyden, possibly Avalon Arbor. Same stove. It was plagued with secondary combustion issues.

It’s a Lopi Leyden, possibly Avalon Arbor. Same stove. It was plagued with secondary combustion issues.
Good eye webby. I had to bring it into Photoshop and lighten it up to see it better. Guess that's why I just got new glasses this afternoon.

Fellow wood stove enthusiast,
I have searched for weeks to find out the make/model of the wood stove (avatar) that I acquired with the purchase of a hunting shack in December. After looking over this site, I feel that you folks might be able to help. Photos are include. I have been a fireplace man my entire life….until inheriting this wonderful wood stove. I love it. It heats the small shack well. I enjoy cooking on it as well as the nostalgia of a well functioning wood stove. I am hooked. If anyone wants to throw in their two cents I would be grateful. Stove is located in Alabama. Thank you for any advice. I really enjoy the kindness and community on this site. Stay warm! Atticus

RE: Another "What make and model is this stove" post RE: Another "What make and model is this stove" post RE: Another "What make and model is this stove" post

Looks like a knock off of an All Nighter little moe.

Thank you, webby3650! You are right on! I pulled info on All Nighter stoves and mine is almost identical. Youbare a genius! Thanks again.

Reactions: webby3650