Recommendations for reliable small pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bhanks555

Jan 19, 2023
Arkansas
Hello,
It's been a while and I used to be under bhanks55 but I changed emails with work and moved, so haven't been on here and a while.

I am at a new place much further south and having a wood stove i would be always lighting and relighting and running low. I think I need a small free standing pellet stove down here with a thermostat. There is a pellet mill literally 2 miles from work and I can get a great deal too.

Any brands or models for most reliable ? Looking to have ~1000-1500sqft models.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I’m not up to date on current pellet stoves so couldn’t comment on newer models. The Harman Accentra has a small footprint. It’s a good stove.

Enviro
P3 or a Mini
Both small footprint
80% efficient
1200 Sq.Ft.
output 30000 Btu

Quadra fire sante fe

I’m not up to date on current pellet stoves so couldn’t comment on newer models. The Harman Accentra has a small footprint. It’s a good stove.
Accentra is no longer made. Harman P43 or Absolute 43 are both smaller thermostat controlled stoves

Accentra is no longer made. Harman P43 or Absolute 43 are both smaller thermostat controlled stoves
that’s a shame. I had a look at the absolute and much prefer the Accentra.

that’s a shame. I had a look at the absolute and much prefer the Accentra.
The Accentra FS is my least favorite Harman. (just my opinion). The creosote build up around the burn pot is a pain. My parenets have one and I do the cleaning for them. Still a good stove but not my first choice for a Harman. Just my $.02 :)