Regency GCI60 insert settings??..hi/low? premium??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joedirt

Dec 9, 2009
gresham, oregon
ok i have a few questions on how i should be using the settings on my stove,..currently i have it set on premium pellets and on/off using a thermostat that came with the unit..im curiuos what the other settings for pellet grade actually does and how i should be using the high/low controlls..my old stove was completly manual,...thanks for the help

i typically run on on off till it gets really cold out then i switch to high low also tend to switch to regular pellet when it gets cold i find the stove stays cleaner with the agitator turning. on premium the agitator only turns every half hour on regular pellet setting it turns every time the auger turns. high low puts the stove down to 1 heat setting when thermo it satisfied.

Reactions: joedirt
your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.