RIP Kevin Local tree service owner dies in bike crash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Shame. Looks like Kevin Bumbala was a great member of his community. I tell my wife and kids I love them every time we part or end a phone con. For each of us, the time will come when that will be the last communication we ever have. It's not sad, it just is.

JimboM said:
Shame. Looks like Kevin Bumbala was a great member of his community. I tell my wife and kids I love them every time we part or end a phone con. For each of us, the time will come when that will be the last communication we ever have. It's not sad, it just is.

So true. I lost my brother back in 2002. He died in a snowmobile accident. I told him I loved him and to be careful. I still have the voice mail message he left saying he was stopping by to pick up his oil before he went riding. You never know...

Truly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.