Scag walk behind

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't politically opposed to Chinese blades/decks/spindles, check out the Bradley (direct from importer), Red Hawk (retail), Dixon (painted blue) dual hydro walk behinds. You'll get a brand new dual hydro drive mower for a little over $2k.

I got mine for $1900 off ebay about two years ago when Bing/Paypal was doing cash back for buy it now ebay items. Other than the fact that the governor was set a few hundred RPM low and many bolts were originally assembled either not quite finger tight or large impact gun tight its been a great mower. They usually have Kohler or Kawasaki engines and independent hydro-gear hubs so you can mow while dancing uphill backwards in circles if you like.

I wanted an Exmark but looked at the price for about 6 seconds. One of these should be enough overkill for your needs. (Coming from the guy with a 385xp for trimming my 1 acre residential lot. :))

KarlP said:
Coming from a guy with a 385xp for trimming my 1 acre residential lot. :))

lol, I like your style. Had to get a 95 because I have 1.55 acres :) I'll check out that mower. My machine probably needs on that order put into it to make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.